View all facilities
Prince George’s Sports & Learning Complex - Fitness Center
Subfacility of Prince George’s Sports & Learning Complex
- Fitness Room
- Indoor Track
- Weight Training Center
OverviewThe Fitness Center at the Prince George's Sports and Learning Complex offers a wide variety of health and fitness services. It boasts a 20,000-square-foot venue with separate areas for free weights, strength training, cardiovascular equipment, , and Spinning®, as well as a 160-yard jogging track. The facility and the exercise programs at the Fitness Center have been designed to provide the optimal level of exercise and enjoyment without compromising the health or safety of customers. Our goal is to provide a safe workout environment and opportunities for people to make educated lifestyle decisions about improving their overall health and quality of life.
Senior DaysPrince George’s County seniors (ages 60 and up) are allowed access to both the Fitness Center and the Aquatic Center for free during Senior day hours. Seniors must check in at the Fitness Center or Aquatic Center by Noon.
Policies & Rules
- Participants may purchase a membership or pay a daily, drop-in rate.
- The Fitness Center has a no jeans policy; shirts and athletic footwear must be worn at all times.
- Children ages 12 and under are not permitted to use the Fitness Center.
- Youth ages 13 to 15 must be accompanied by a paying adult when using the Fitness Center. The maximum ratio of adults to youth is 1 to 2.
- Young adults ages 16 to 17 must have a guardian accompany them on their first visit to the Fitness Center.